1. Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions ("terms") govern your access to and use of CCleaner Cloud, so please read them carefully before using this site.
References to "CCleaner Cloud", "ccleaner.com", "the Service", "site" and "website" refer to the www.ccleaner.com website and and our service provided at such website. By using the information, services and products available through this site and downloading any software, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions contained herein. This site provides the information, services and products available "AS IS" with no warranties whatsoever. All express warranties and all implied warranties and non-infringement of proprietary rights are hereby disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Subject to and in consideration of payment of the applicable fee and subject to your compliance with these terms, Piriform grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Service for the following purposes and in the following manner:
- You shall NOT be permitted to grant any licenses of the Service to anyone else (but this will not prevent you from using the Service to provide services to your customers where and to the extent that this is permitted under clause 5 if you are a business)
- Except as and to the extent expressly permitted in clause 5, you may NOT resell, charge for, sub-license, rent, lease, loan or distribute the Services
- You may NOT repackage, translate, adapt, vary, modify, alter, create derivative works based upon, or integrate any other computer programs with, the Service in whole or in part
- You may NOT use the Service to engage in or allow others to engage in any illegal activity
- You may NOT transfer or assign your rights or obligations under this agreement to any person or authorize all or any part of the Service to be copied on to another user's computer (other than copying that is strictly necessary to permit you to use the Month-to-Month or Annual Subscription of the Service as permitted by clause 4 below).
- You may NOT misuse this site (including, without limitation decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer) in an attempt to discover the source code of the Service except to the extent that you may be expressly permitted to reverse engineer or decompile under applicable law
- You may NOT breach or violate any applicable local, national or international law or regulation in any way
- You may NOT violate the privacy or infringe the rights of others
- You may NOT do anything that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
- You may NOT transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam)
- You may NOT breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures
- You may NOT access, tamper with, or use non-public areas or parts of the Services, or shared areas of the Services you haven't been authorised to use
- You may NOT access or create accounts for the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces
4. Use of Services for Individuals
As an individual you may use Free and Pro versions for your personal and home use. You may NOT use it in a business or to provide commercial services or deliver any other product or service to a third party.
5. Use of Services for Businesses
Where you purchase a business subscription you are entitled to use the Service to provide services to your customers. Where you do this you will ensure that your customers will comply with these terms as if they were you. Any use of the Service by or for your customers will be treated for charging purposes as if had been undertaken by you.
For the avoidance of doubt, the right to provide services to your customers shall extend only to Business Subscriptions. Free and Pro Subscriptions are for home use only.
6. Paid Accounts
- Month-to-Month Subscriptions. If you subscribe to the Service on a monthly basis, payment of the subscription fee will be via our payment gateway, and your subscription will automatically renew each calendar month unless you provide Piriform with written notice of non-renewal during the prior calendar month. You will automatically be charged the applicable monthly subscription fee for each month or partial month that your month-to-month subscription is in effect.
- Annual Subscriptions. If you subscribe to the Service for a year, your subscription will automatically renew at the beginning of each subsequent anniversary year unless you give Piriform prior written notice of non-renewal at least thirty (30) days prior to the expiration of Your current year subscription.
- All paid subscription accounts will continue as set out above until they are cancelled or terminated in accordance with these terms. If you do not pay for your account on time, we reserve the right to suspend the services provided to you.
- We may change the fees payable in respect of any subscription at any time but we will give you advance notice of these changes to the email address associated with your account and such changes will only take effect at the end of a subscription period but prior to any automatic renewal, i.e. a month or year depending on your subscription type.
- Free Subscriptions. Notwithstanding the above, your subscription to any of Piriform's free Services do not require the payment of a subscription fee. Piriform reserves the right to restrict, limit or prevent significant usage of the "free" or "basic" versions of the Service by any individual, entity or group of entities.
- Refunds. If you are a consumer (and not a business) who has placed an order from a member state of the European Union you may cancel your subscription at any time within 14 days from the day of the conclusion of the contract and we will give you a full refund by contacting us via the contact details below. However you expressly agree that we shall commence the immediate performance of this contract before the expiration of the cancellation period and that you acknowledge that you will lose your right of withdrawal from the contract once the download of the software has begun and you will not be entitled to request a refund.
- Subject to the above paragraph please note that all accounts are prepaid and are non-refundable. Piriform DOES NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR ANY PARTIAL MONTHS OR YEARS. You may cancel your account at any time by contacting us, and cancellation will be effective within 24 hours.
7. Copyright, trademarks and intellectual property
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of Piriform Ltd. Nothing contained on this website or in these terms should be construed as granting any license, right, title or interest in the Service, the content of the Service or this website, our trademarks, logos and other brand features without Piriform's prior written permission.
Piriform reserves the right to revise these terms at any time. Any such revision will be binding and effective immediately upon posting of the revised terms on our web site. Your continued use of our website constitutes agreement to any revision of these terms.
9. Governing Law
These terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
10. Limitation of Liability
You agree that Piriform's entire liability, and your exclusive remedy, with respect to any services(s) provided under these terms and any breach of these terms is solely limited to the amount you paid for such service(s). Piriform shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use any of its services or for the cost of procurement of substitute services.
- These terms may only be varied in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Piriform.
- Updates may be licensed to you by Piriform with additional or different terms but Piriform has no obligation to provide any updates.
- These terms represent the entire agreement between you and us and supersedes any prior representations, undertakings or advertising relating to the Service and you acknowledge that in entering into this agreement you have not relied on any statement, representation, advertising, assurance or warranty (whether made negligently or innocently) other than as expressly set out in these terms. Failure to exercise, or any delay in exercising, any right or remedy provided under these terms or by law shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor shall it preclude or restrict any further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of any right or remedy provided under these terms or by law shall preclude or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
- If any provision or part-provision of these terms is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these terms.
- You may not assign any of your rights or obligations under these terms, and any such attempt will be void. Piriform may assign its rights and any of its obligations under these terms as it sees fit.
If you have any feedback on CCleaner Cloud, you can contact us in several ways:
1 Constantinou Skokou Street
Capital Chambers, 5th Floor
All references to Piriform in these terms shall be to Piriform Limited, a company incorporated in Cyprus under company number HE258272.